How do I take care of my Tofino Towel Co. products?
- Take care of your items and they will take care of you. Each item has a content care label with the washing instructions. These instructions are provided by our artisans who carefully hand weave our products. Each product is different, so be sure to check out the label. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend you wash all of our products on a delicate cycle using cold water and hang to dry. This will ensure maximum enjoyment and longevity of our products.
What are your products made out of?
- We detail the product composition for each style on the product page of our website. There you will be able to find if the product is organic, Okeo-tex, fair trade and other certifications. You will see that majority of our products are made from Turkish cotton – want to know why? Read the next FAQ ☺
Why Turkish Cotton?
- In general, the fibers of Turkish cotton are longer and stronger than those of most other types of cotton. The fibers of Turkish cotton are quite smooth with very little 'fuzz'. Because the fibers are long it allows the fiber to be quite absorbent. Some other benefits of Turkish cotton are that it is generally half the weight while being equally as absorbent, it dries quickly, it’s easy to pack, and generally has a longer life. Read our blog post on how to care for your towel here ☺
Are your towels suitable for indoor and outdoor use?
- Yes! We design our products and work closely with our artisans for each style to be functional and fashionable. Our products are meant to compliment your lifestyle, whether that be indoors or outside. #liveoutsideloveinside
Where can I find your products?
- We sell online….as you know because you are already on our site. You can also find our products at select boutique stores across North America. To find a location near you, please contact our customer service team by filling out your details on the contact us form.
What is Tofino Towel Co. doing to give back?
- We are dedicated to giving back 1% of our profits and time to local charities focusing on the ocean and wildlife preservation here on the West Coast.
What is Tofino Towel Co. doing to be sustainable and eco-friendly?
- As a business we are making a conscious effort to be as eco-friendly as possible. Our team is constantly exploring and implementing sustainable practices for all aspects of our company.
We currently use recyclable shipping materials and packaging. Our offices are paperless (for the most part) and each team member of Tofino Towel Co. is an avid recycler, composter, and does their best to live a sustainable lifestyle – we practice what we preach.
Our products are designed to last, we aim to have our products in your home and not in the landfills. The core purpose of Tofino Towel Co. is simple: we aim to create versatile, functional and fashionable textile works that are superior to the traditional everyday alternative. We aspire to create multipurpose products that do more, so people can own less.
How can I stay up to date?
- Become a VIP! Join our newsletter by clicking the link below in our footer. We will send you discounts, promotions, new designs, and anything that's worth sharing…without oversharing (we promise when we email you, you will want to open it. There will be no peppering your inbox from us).
We also love social! Find us on Instagram and Facebook at @tofinotowelco
What if an item is out of stock?
- Tofino Towel Co, is primarily a ‘core collection’. What does that mean? If we are sold out, we are already hustling in the background to get more stock in. Easiest way to see when we are restocked is to follow us on social media (Instagram @tofinotowelco) where we announce all our restocks.
Need a specific date when the product will arrive? Our customer service team will be happy to help you. You can reach them by filling out our contact form.
Do you have sales?
- Yes we do! The best way to stay up to date on our promotions is to subscribe to our newsletter. Our subscribers get VIP early access to our sales, so it’s worthwhile to be a part of our community.
How do I partner with Tofino Towel?
- Are you a Influencer, Ambassador or a Brand that would like to partner with us? We would love to hear from you! Please send your inquiry to our marketing team – you can reach them at email@example.com, be sure to include your contact information, pitch, media kit, and social media handles.
Where do you ship to?
- We currently ship across Canada and the USA. If you are located outside of North America, please reach out to us – we would love to see if we can help you.
How long should I expect for my order to arrive?
- Our orders are generally packed and shipped within 48hrs. Shipping times vary by carrier and time of year, but we promise that our team diligently tries to find the best option to ship your package so it arrives quickly. Please note orders placed during peak times (Sale events, Seasonal launches, Black Friday, Boxing Day and Holidays promotions) may take longer due to an increase of order volume.
What are your shipping rates?
- We offer complimentary shipping on orders with a value of $150 or more (before tax). Yup, FREE shipping!
All orders under our free shipping threshold value are a flat rate fee of $8.99 - $12.99 in Canada and $16.99 for the USA.
Do you offer express shipping?
- We currently do not offer express shipping options on our site, but if there is a specific date you need a product by please reach out prior to placing your order and we will be more than happy to see if we are able to help.
Is there an option for local pickup?
- Our warehouse and shipping is currently run by a third party company, so unfortunately we are unable to offer a pickup service at this time.
What is your policy for lost or stolen shipments?
- Tofino Towel Co. is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We recommend you ship your packages to a location where you or someone you trust will be available to receive your order.
What should I do if I have a question about my order or a product?
- Please fill out our contact form on our website. We will be more than happy to answer your questions. Please note our team works Monday to Friday from 9am – 4pm. We all deserve a break, so if you email over the weekend please note that our team will answer your email when they are back in the office.
Do you offer returns or exchanges?
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and ensuring that you are happy with your purchase. All products are checked for quality prior to shipping. Should a product be faulty or unfortunately doesn’t fit we will happily replace or exchange the goods. We don’t accept returns if it is simply a change of mind. If you've made your purchase through an independent retailer - see your retailer directly for their return/exchange policy.
What is your return policy?
- Our policy lasts 14 days upon receipt of goods. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it – that means they are unused/unworn and have the original tags still attached. The original receipt must accompany all item(s) you would like to return. All returns require a Return Authorization Form, which will be issued by our customer service team.
What are your non-returnable items?
- Sale, discounted, and/or clearance items do not qualify for return. Items that have been laundered/used/soiled are also a final sale.